Monday, July 28, 2014

Rare Eye Patch

Hey guys! This is my first actual post on this blog! So lets get this started.

Today's RIM is the Rare Eye Patch:
 I love the color choices for this, the green really pops out against the icy blue! Kinda reminds me of the earth and sky. And the good news is, its nm! We don't see many nm items nowadays do we? Pick up this limited item today!

On a side note, the beloved computer is leaving stores today:
In with the new, out with the old, right? Pick up this item before it leaves stores! I wonder if it will come back anytime soon?

Now for a quick discussion. Have you all have seen the clues hidden in the Jamaa Journal? There are letters at the top of each page, and they all spell out OTTER. An otter is coming! Do you think they will be for gems or for diamonds? Comment below what you think about it! I'm saving up my diamonds, just in case.

Speaking of diamonds, the AJ Insiders Guide hid some Liza's throughout the book. If you find them all, the number of Liza's is the special code. The code is "twelve" and it gives you 1 diamond! Be sure to use it before it expires!

Jam on, 

No comments:

Post a Comment